We've introduced Free South Island wide deliveries for orders over $75. Our "In-house" van service means gentle handling with heavy and fragile goods now able to be included. Note this is a consolidated once monthly service. Terms & conditions are outlined below;
CHRISTCHURCH AND SURROUNDING AREAS - FREE:
1. Free deliveries are normally dispatched every Monday or Tuesday.
2. Includes the following locations; Christchurch City, Kaiapoi, Rangiora, Pegasus, Woodend, Prebbleton, Tai Tapu, Lincoln, Rolleston, Burnham, West Melton, Kirwee and Darfield areas.
WIDER CANTERBURY & SOUTH ISLAND DELIVERIES - FREE:
1. Free deliveries are run on specific dates only.
Next deliveries for our Southern route will run 9th-11th December 2020.
Next deliveries for our Northern route will run on January 18th 2021.
- Southern Route includes; Ashburton, Timaru, Oamaru, Dunedin, Mosgiel, Invercargill, Queenstown Central, Arrowtown, Cromwell, Wanaka, Twizel, Tekapo, Geraldine.
- Northern Route includes; Amberley, Waipara, Hanmer Springs, Motueka, Richmond, Nelson, Blenheim, Kaikoura.
- Rural deliveries and West Coast (Hokitika, Westport, Greymouth, Takaka) can be made on a case by case basis. Fees may apply! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
2. Please select Courier delivery if you require immediate dispatch - Note this is only available for goods under 20kg.
NORTH ISLAND COURIER DELIVERIES:
1. Goods under 20kg are dispatched within two working days for courier collection. Receive within 7 working days.
2. Small items, 5kg or less will be sent by post or courier and a signature may be required on receipt.
3. Some heavy goods over 25kg can be sent by LCL Freight to the North Island. This is at our discretion and does not include rural delivery. Please email email@example.com to enquire.
INTERNATIONAL COURIER DELIVERIES:
Currently these are handled on a case by case basis. Please enquire by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for delivery options.
We are unable to deliver to Post Office Boxes or Private Boxes.